Running assessment & Coaching
You were Born to Run!
The way you run is unique as your fingerprint. Our healthcare team understand the complex relationship between your structure, strength, flexibility, and training goals, and will help you maximize your potential.
Magnolia Physical Therapy offers the most comprehensive running assessment in the Puget Sound region. Our experts will complete a 90-minute assessment that includes:
- Orthopedic assessment (strength, flexibility, balance, and structural assessment)
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Walking and running video gait analysis
- Coaching to improve running mechanics and efficiency
- Exercise prescription to address muscle imbalances and joint restrictions identified
Our therapists are not only experienced runners themselves, but highly trained biomechanists, with years of experience assessing and coaching runners of all levels. Whether you are training for your first 5K or your 50th marathon, we can help you take your running to the next level.
- Initial Running Assessment $275
- Follow-up Running Assessment $150
Get started today!
Our Professional team is ready to serve your recovery needs. Browse our team profiles to see what expertise and practice ares we can help you with. Tell us your questions and we can help you begin your journey today!